15.8.09

Let down and hanging around- Let Down by Radiohead

I make it sound as if I am going through a mid life crisis or something worse than the end of the world, but to me, education is an important aspect. Gosh, I sound like an Asian parent but nevertheless...

I feel as though I have fallen to an all time low and there will be no other person, other than myself who will be willing to pick myself back up. As much as I appreciate the kind yet somewhat frank and upfront words from those who listen or not listen, they aren't the ones who will help me get back up. I will and I am going to be the one who'll be picking myself up from the mess I have created myself. I regret not listening to myself, my own heart who knows best of what subjects and things I enjoy and achieve the most in. Instead, I chose something I do not enjoy and obviously dread learning about. It's way too late to change my mistakes and the only rational and logical thing that I can do is to cope with it and try my best.

Do you think that with positive thinking, motivation and energy, that I will be able to conquer my fear? I certainly hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)