13.9.09

But the clouds are clearing up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Moth Wings by Passion Pit

Summer is finally here in the city. The weather is so warm and I'm able to start wearing tshirts all over again. Winter, this time round, wasn't as cold as it was last year or the year before. I remember those days when I would literally be shaking. However, this year, I have been shivering but not the point of shaking. There is a difference there.

I've been trying to edit my layout and make it look aesthetically pleasing. However, this is the best I can do, since I am a HTML noob. So whatevs. I tried jazzing it up with pictures and the alteration of the fonts + colours. Not helping much perhaps? Nevertheless, I tried.

My exams start tomorrow...Honestly speaking, I feel a tad nervous but I feel prepared as well. I studied + wrote a practice essay for Emma...so I hope that that is enough preparation. Funnily enough, I feel 50% ready for Chemistry, 80% ready for maths and 0% ready for physics and legal studies (only because I haven't started committing those subjects to memory yet). However, by the end of tonight, I'm going to bump them all up to 100% ready xept phy and legal. I have the next few days to intensely study for them! Go go go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)