23.9.09

I'm chasing down a highway


To Get to You by Damien Leith

Out of all the Australian Idols, Damien Leith is my favourite out of the whole bunch. This man just screams pure talent and he also has a genuinely lovely voice to listen to. I used to be a very big fan of his, especially that period after he won idol. However, I kinda stopped being a fan of his when he released too many albums. But now, I won't stop being a fan of Damien's anymore. His new song, 'To Get to You', is amazing. I absolutely love it. Screw what other people say about Damien Leith, he will always have a special place in my heart and remain as a singer songwriter with incredible talent.

And oh, notice the setting of the video? Indeed, it's Sydney and I seriously did underestimate the beauty of this city. I live in it yet I put it down so much all the time. Sydney is beautiful.

It's late right now, precisely 1:04. I should sleep soon. And if the above paragraph/rant above about Damien Leith didn't make sense then bleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)