4.12.09

Scott Dooley played Idioteque by Radiohead on his last show ever, on Triple J. He commented that that was his favourite song from his favourite band.
It was a moment that I was actually genuinely heartbroken to see Dools leave Triple J.
I felt as if he was leaving Triple J with all that he loved...including this beautiful song
The last song he ever played was 'Don't Stop Believin'
No, never stop believing.
I hope to see Scott Dooley working on TV or hosting some other thing. He's just too good of a presenter to let go. I'm so sad that Triple J is letting go one of its most valued and charismatic presenters ever. I sound as if I'm exaggerating my emotions but really, I am seriously so torn by this leave. I could cope with Robbie's leave...but Dools' is too hard to comprehend. I feel as though he's my companion since I listen to his podcasts ALL the time. I looked forward to seeing iTunes automatically downloading his podcasts...and was so worried when I saw that his podcasts weren't updated for almost 2 weeks. So so cut.

Dools :( Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)