8.12.09

She was alright cause the sea was so airtight she broke away

Listening to: Stella Was a Diver and She Was Always Down by Interpol

I remember those days when I would just listen to Interpol for the whole entire day, without having any break in between. I'd be streaming Interpol for the whole day and to have listened to them enough to learn their lyrics off by heart.
I stopped listening to Interpol religiously this year, after discovering other great bands of which I equally love. However, upon revisiting their albums, I am beginning to become hooked onto their tunes all over again. I understand why I seriously fell in love with them in the first place. Interpol makes absolutely mindblowingly amazing music. That's all. They don't use any marketing tactics to promote their material, just pure genius and great songwriting.

I love Interpol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)