20.12.09

Vampire Weekend > Owl City

The song that I simply cannot stand will be Fireflies by Owl City.
There is just this annoying factor to it that makes me hate it so much.

It's not exactly pop, twee pop, indie pop or what. It's just a whole mash up and it sounds so much like music from 2006. That was a really bad year of music for me. Heck, I was into Hellogoodbye, The Fray, Evermore and James Blunt. Not exactly the best artists but nevertheless, Owl City sounds like washed out hellogoodbye and lazy pop. Enough said and PLEASE, stop playing that bloody song. I freakin' hate it!

Whilst I'm talking about music, I'd like to say how freaking amazing Vampire Weekend's latest song, 'Cousins' is. I love it and the video makes me LOVE it even more! Yay!


Epitome of cool:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)