22.2.10

Contempt.

I have an incredible hatred towards the world's worst subject, English.
There is no bloody use in English. Yeah we learn it and its all good...until you write stupid essays on stuff that you don't even believe in.
Fucking hell, I don't give a fuck how history and memory is explored in the fucking book, The Fiftieth Gate. Yeah, all these symbolism and metaphors are used extensively to convey this shit and that shit. What-fucking-ever. And how Gate 42 is entirely fictional because history and memory cannot provide everything. Yeah, whatever. Nobody gives a shit.
And don't get me started on belonging.
I highly doubt Shakespeare wrote AS YOU LIKE IT to explore belonging. Oh, they don't belong here and they migrate into a fucking forest to feel belonging. These are all metaphorical interpretations in which we are all reading too much into it. Can't we just fucking read it for the sake of reading?
Oh, and I highly doubt that something in a visual text can accentuate a lack of belonging or whatever. ITS PART OF THE TEXT AND THATS HOW IT WAS COMPOSED. I DOUBT THAT THE COMPOSER CHOSE THAT TECHNIQUE TO EXEMPLIFY THE CONCEPT OF BELONGING OR WHATEVER. THERE I SAID IT.
DUMBEST SUBJECT IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD.
AND IT DOESN'T FUCKING HELP WHEN ALL THE TEACHERS IN YOUR SCHOOL MARK IN A STRANGE AND RETARDED WAY. ENGLISH IS THE MOST SUBJECTIVE SUBJECT IN THE WORLD. IT IS THE HARDEST TO MAINTAIN AND THE MARKS FLUCTUATE.
I got so incredibly good in English in the beginnning of last year and it all went down. WHY? I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. BUT I BLAME IT ON THE UNPREDICTABLE NATURE OF WRITING CRITICAL RESPONSES. IT'S NOT MY FAULT I CAN'T COMPOSE SHIT. It's just not in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)