18.2.10

So.

So I logged out of facebook for the very last time tonight. Yep, I am not going on that stupid bitch anymore. The more I linger on facebook, the more my stress levels rise. I cannot cope with stress that much longer...it's unhealthy and it makes me feel so terrible. Facebook not only distracted me from my work but contributed to the exponential growth of my stress levels. It's only right to do stop using it. I've deactivated all the emails now...I can receive none.
So if somebody wants to talk to me via fb, well, it'll be a real shame cause I won't see it.
I'll resist the temptation to get on fb...and whenever I feel as if I have his incredible urge...I'll try to suppress it by thinking about the stress it'll induce within me.
I'm better off without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)