11.2.10

Tired

I've always loved studying physics...the Space topic really put me back on track and made me appreciate this subject so much more. However, the second topic, Motors and Generators really reinforced how terribly bad I am at this subject. I understand the theory but I cannot seem to actually apply it. I don't know why. Maybe it's also an indication that I don't get it...but I do and it doesn't seem to come through whenever I do my work.

My sister's boyfriend told me to drop it, since I seem to be struggling so much with the easiest concepts. I don't want to since I will be wasting all that time I put into studying it in the beginning.
And last but not least, I am starting to feel really nervous about the coming tests. I'm scared I'm going to let my parents down. I want to perform well in everything...and everything, I mean everything, counts towards that ATAR. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)