28.3.10

Ha! And I laugh.

I really like how people were obsessing over Alice in Wonderland in the beginning. Oh Tim Burton! Oh Johnny Depp! Oh Helena Bonham Carter! Oh-I-think-this-is-going-to-be-the-best because I am hipster like that! Yeah, well..I am glad Alice in Wonderland was critically reviewed as a failure. It makes all you people look stupid. Perhaps we should all learn to not make a big deal out of things that are supposedly, going to make us seem 'cool'. Because nobody is cool.

I've been watching a House a fair bit lately and it's starting to make me think that all the doctors out there are inadequate and the only real doctor is indeed Gregory House. He's an asshole though I can't seem to stop watching him and feeling sorry for him..even when he doesn't give a shit about you. It's his wit, sarcasm and pure apathy towards emotions that make me so intrigued and hooked onto this show. I'm only watching House so religiously because of his personality...oh and of course, the very interesting diagnosis. Heck yeah. Oh..and the Wilson and House relationship is quite adorable. I wish they'd get with each other...a homosexual relationship igniting from bromance...the idea is lovely. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)