5.3.10

When the lights are cutting out and I come down in your room...



Armistice by Phoenix

I went to Phoenix the other night and my god, they delivered an extraordinary performance. I loved every bit of the concert and they played all my favourite songs...including: Armistice, Napoleon Says, Too Young, Girlfriend, Love like a Sunset and 1901. It was an excellent show and the strobe lights worked so well with the amazing music. I had a great time and surely, the next time they come back, I'll be the first to run and buy tickets. Oh! And may I add, I touched Thomas Mars' arm, leg and shoe. His arm was rather squishy..though his leg was sticky. Nevertheless, I touched him! Bahaha, I sound like a pervert...and I apologise. Eeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)