29.4.10

6,697,254,041 is a big number.

6,697,254,041 in this world yet it feels as if I am the only one here amongst the music that filters through my headphones and plagues my brain with the most glorious of sights.

How many times have I ever said this? You are your only best friend... Nobody will care about you more than yourself. Take my word, its true. Do I sound depressed? I may as well be. In actual fact, behind all the fake smiles and eyes that seem to sparkle with optimism, there is a darkness inside me that will never be illuminated. I sound pretentious. But right now, at this moment of time, I don't feel like a human. I want to feel love but I can't. And no, I am not sad over a boy or whatever. In fact, its far from teenage romance or such.

I wish I wasn't so alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)