14.4.10

Thom Yorke

All I've been doing with this blog is embedding videos from youtube. Heh, apologies. I guess its because
I don't have anything constructive to write about and I'd rather let you view amazing vids than read my endless ranting.
Oh, but I do have one minor thing to comment about, regarding music from the year 2010. There have been so many new releases this year, all of which are pretty good quality/standard. However, this means that those artists releasing such amazing music will be touring. 2010 also equates to my HSC year and thus, I won't be able to go and witness such musical genius live in Sydney. Guess I'll have to wait until these artists decide to tour again...possibly in 2011 or even later.
I'm looking at you Jonsi and The Strokes.

+ I youtubed some Kate Bush videos last night, at an ungodly hour of 2:00 in the morning. Little did I know that Kate Bush is a fucking weirdo and her crazy looks in her videos scared the shits out of me. I'm never watching Kate Bush vids ever again..I'll just listen to Hounds of Love and try to imagine a pretty girl singing in the woods...not some psychotic woman looking at me dead straight in the eye with her mouth opened in a Joker-esque manner. Freak.

++ I went onto the Radiohead site to check out Thom Yorke's office chart. Can I say that he has an incredibly eclectic taste in music?!? He's into such hardcore rap and grime that's possibly to much for my liking. I respect what he likes but I cannot see myself getting into that kind of music. I'll just like what HE writes... Heh

+++ Turns out I had more to say than I initially planned.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)