18.5.10

My Awful Health

Ever since year 12 has started, I feel like I'm either always:
1. Stressed
2. Panicking or
3. Moody

I guess these factors have now taken its toll on my health and I am currently stuck at home, experiencing the consequences of it. I guess these aren't directly the causes of my sickness right now, but surely, with the hormone imbalances etc, they have contributed to it.

I started having pains in my appendix area around 2 weeks ago. I got that checked out by the doctor and he gave me some tablets..the name of which I don't recall. He told me to go back the very next day for a check up but the silly me didn't think it was necessary. Bad idea. And plus, I had a lot of homework to do back then...so yeah, I compromised health for completing homework.

Fast forward to yesterday. I was running late for school and decided to skip breakfast. I hate missing the bus, it makes me feel awful... So, I had my breakfast in the form of noodles at around recess. It sure did taste great though little did I know that it would start the abdominal pains that have persisted ever since. I couldn't really do anything yesterday, nor was I motivated at all. I thought the pain would go away as I thought it was just a minor stomach ache. I was so wrong...I couldn't even sleep the pain away. I laid in my bed for the whole night, sleeping in one position i.e. upright, just so that the pain wasn't as intense. Heck, I even dreamt of going to the pharmacy to buy meds to cure my pain yet, funnily enough, the only meds that could potentially help me cure the pain in my sleep, were the drugs which required prescription..... What an uncanny reflection of my inner state.

I went to the doctor's today, given my intense pain that I am experiencing right now. I got some blood taken out of me...since he was afraid that I had acute appendicitis or something like that although it is most likely a gastrointestinal infection. I didn't get any meds, just advice that I should drink more water, pass some stool and take panadol whenever the pain is unbearable. I hope it is nothing big....I still have an Extension 2 Maths Paper to complete on Thursday. And I am not supposed to go to school tomorrow. Dear god, I am going to be missing out on so much theory. And now I am back to my panic mood. Ugh.

Oh and wtf with Muse's new song. It's nice but surely Muse did not compose this song. It is so incredibly different to what Muse really sound like. So so odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)