9.5.10

What I think.

I love how every new person I meet automatically assumes that I do the subjects: economics, modern history and business studies. I bet they also think I do standard English and 2 unit mathematics. It must the look I convey since those subjects are the exact things I do not do at school. In fact, they don't interest me on any level. Maybe we assume way too often and judge people from what they seem like. I guess I do it as well, I cannot say that I don't judge but I am trying to get to know people from what they really are, not what I think they are. It's true what those corny sayings say, 'Don't judge a book by it's cover', cause if you do you'll most likely get the insides wrong. People see things so one dimensionally. Maybe we should all start twitching our heads around and make a judgement once we're informed not when we're suspecting.

And you know what? I am starting to believe that all we do right now will add up in the end. There is a reason for every single thing we decide... Like Oskar from Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close said, 'I don't believe there is a God but I believe things are extremely complicated'. That's exactly what I think. Things are so complicated that they're unexplainable. That's what makes life so worthwhile and such an amazing experience. To be honest, we're all going to die one day...and at this stage, we don't know what will happen when we go. Maybe there's an afterlife? Maybe nothing happens? But its these little things that we do that defines our life so that the moment before we go, maybe we could go with a tingly feeling of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)