15.6.10

Death

Maybe I have a little too much time on my hands.

But upon reading the news regarding a plane crash, I googled all I could about the pilot who died. I found his facebook page and I could read his status updates. It's an eerie feeling, reading all the thoughts of a man who cannot ever think any more or type like he did on Sunday morning. It's haunting and immensely sad. The sheer thought of death probably never crossed his mind yet, at this point in time, he's been killed in such a tragic accident. I listened to the recordings that were available online and heard his calm and composed voice. The man was talking and now, a word is never ever coming back out again.
It's a scary thought. I can't really articulate exactly how I feel about this.
But it has certainly affected me in a way...

1 comment:

  1. Oh God, God bless his soul.
    Life is just so unpredictable.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)