30.6.10

Stop oogling over each other.

daym: excessive canoodling really shits me. especially if you do it right in front of me. im not bitter, i'm disgusted.

That's what I wrote on twitter...and then I realised how much I want to rant about excessive public displays of affection. I'm alright with the normal cutesy stuff that couples....like the joking + laughing around and being silly idiots OR just being incredibly compatible with each other. BUT SHIT DOESN'T WORK WHEN THE COUPLES ARE ALL OVER EACH OTHER...IN FREAKING PUBLIC.
This occurs in tutoring. I sit behind this couple and they can't take they hands off each other. Every minute I look up, I see
1. The board
2. My teacher
3. THE CHICK LEANING ON HER BOYFRIEND AND HIM STROKING HER HAIR.
WTFFFFFFFFFF? I DID NOT PAY TO GO TUTORING TO WITNESS THIS SHIT.
Seriously, GET A FREAKING ROOM!!!!
I guess couples can do coupley-esque things, but far out, why do you have to do it all freaking lesson? It's discomforting and DISGUSTING for a person like me, who has no choice but watch SINCE I BLOODY SIT RIGHT BEHIND YOU TWO! O_O.
I'm not a cynic...I DON'T HATE COUPLES NOR AM I JEALOUS. I'm perfectly happy...but really, could you couples PLEASE STOP CANOODLING IN FRONT OF ME? JUST GET A ROOM/BED/OR TOILET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)