21.7.10

Bossing around juniors

I have thought you all ought to know what the highlight of my day really was: telling off a bunch of naive and stupid year 9s.
Basically, I was in the toilets and doing my usual business and after I come out of the toilets, I see a bunch of year 9 girls standing by the sinks and pressing ALL THE TAPS. They were wasting water, what a stupid and immature thing to do. Being all annoyed about it...the conversation basically went like this (with some year 12 arrogance on my part..lol!)
Katie: Excuse me, why are you wasting water?
Year 9s: Haha! We're practising for the SRC Talent quest. (they were laughing and thinking they were smartarses by this stage)
Katie: Oh, so your talent is wasting water yeah? (I said it really bluntly and PWNED them all)
Year 9s: Well, we're bored. And we have nothing to do
Katie: WELL RATHER THAN WASTING WATER, WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO CLASS AND LEARN? GOSH. *Katie scoffs and goes off*

I think those year 9 girls don't like me very much. And as I told my maths teacher this anecdote she asked me with a laugh, 'Do you care they don't like you?'.
Not at all. I felt rather invincible and rejuvenated as I told them off. Props to power over silly and dumb juniors.
Win for Katie
Loss for Year 9s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)