6.8.10

Embarrassing stuff...

Double post...today but you know, I have a lot to say some days.
Anyway, I cringe at myself a lot...I always think that an idea/a thought may seem good at the time..but whenever I look at it from another angle afterwards....I really want to slap myself on the face.
Take for example..triple j
God knows how many freaking times I have tweeted to 'triplejsr' commenting with 'yay! i love *insert artist's name here* and have my NAME mentioned on bloody national radio. Yeah, it just occurred just then...when I tweeted her with, 'yay! i love interpol!' and then....she goes, 'This one's for Katie! She tweeted me on twitter saying to me how much she loves Interpol. Here you go, enjoy!' *smack my head* I must say, she's nice but oh how I cringe at myself. Same happened the other time when I wrote on triple j's facebook status updates exclaiming, 'oh phoenix, how I love thee'...and have that comment being mentioned on national radio yet again. Why do I always manage to find the best ways to embarrass myself as much as possible?
I guess they're all just being nice and interactive with their audiences...I'm not complaining. But I just can't help but cringe a little when I hear my name? Anyway, I am going to watch a Coldplay documentary on ABC. Goodbye peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)