1.8.10

were you far from home i'm with you now

Girlfriend by Phoenix

So, I have no more maths tutoring anymore. I don't know how to feel...in some way I'm actually rejoicing due to the fact that I need not to wake up at around 8:30AM on Sundays anymore and get the privilege of sleeping in. However, I'm mostly moping about it. Feels weird don't it? When something that you do so regularly just suddenly stops. I think I'll miss the close friends I made at tutor the most, you know the ones that attend other schools yet somehow find the most common interests with? This is year of lasts. And its only just beginning.
The trials have also started...and these tests are the last ones I'll ever take at St George. Make them worth it yeah?
Goodnight.
And wow, it's August already. Time flies.

And here is some Phoenix nostalgia:


Listening to Phoenix at sunset? Utterly magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)