24.9.10

so don't forget me or what you want


Plans by Birds of Tokyo
'We made plans to kiss the sun at night.'

How did I get here?

The reality of leaving high school forever is finally sinking in. It's both a scary yet thrilling experience simultaneously. No more would the sheltering be there anymore and off we venture into the real world where school will no longer be our primary preoccupation. 13 years of schooling have all condensed to this one day, this final day of walking out of the gates of St George as its students. Sure we'll be back for the HSC and signing out, but it will be different. Parting is such a sweet sweet sorrow, but we all knew that this was coming, didn't we?

I didn't cry at my graduation. Yet I know I am very sad. I'll miss St George, even though I didn't like it very much for a long time. But I've grown up there and leave the place with fond memories. Ah, 6 years of being stuck in Kogarah. 6 years of my life which I'll treasure. So long St George Class of 2010, you've been good. May each and every one of you venture into fields that you love and perhaps, at our reunions we could share stories of success and happiness. All the best girls and Good Riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)