3.9.10

You are the ever-living ghost of what once was

No One's Gonna Love You by Band of Horses

Kids are growing up way too quickly nowadays. As usual, I caught the train home today since I didn't feel like catching the bus. The train stops at Kingsgrove and in comes a bunch of girls from a nearby school along with a year 9/10 tech kid who was carrying a bag of one of those girls. The first thought that crossed my mind was, 'Wow, what a nice brother for carrying his sister's bag and waiting for the train with her' and I immediately felt touched and somewhat jealous of the sibling love that seemed to exist between the two. However, the pair sat down and the boy, whom I assumed to be the brother, started to place his arm around the girl and dug his head into her neck. You can only imagine my horror...how could I have mistaken a young pre-pubescent/sexually excited couple as brother and sister? Honestly speaking, the girl looked like she was in year 7, with baby fat on her cheeks and a lopsided pony tail which made her look like an innocent little girl. And the boy? Oh he looked much older than her and was the sole reason why I had mistaken them to be brother and sister.

Anyhow, it seemed as though they couldn't really control their hormonal/sexual desires and thus, started a make out show in front of me (not directly....they sat diagonally away from me). What the FUCK? The boy started to lick her....perhaps trying to give the girl hickeys or some shit, I don't really care. My horror quickly dissolved into laughter and I really struggled not to laugh at their faces in case some of their bodily fluids would get onto me....(not really. but you know, these kids nowadays can do ANYTHING...right?) Gross. The boy also had pimples on his face...so little girl, you probably have pus on your face.

Perhaps they should stay home and really get a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)