12.10.10

I must become a lion hearted girl

Things I don't like:
  • When adults reply to my emails and don't use proper letter writing when I did in the first place.
  • When people self diagnose themselves by checking up the internet. HUH?
  • When we are encouraged to find language techniques e.g. tautology, metaphors etc. YET in our own creative writing, we are discouraged to use some specific ones since they are sometimes rather clichéd. WTF
  • I hate it when people are insensitive.
  • I don't like it when some people are so thick to the point they can't sense there's anything wrong - emotionally.
  • I don't like House and Cuddy's new relationship. It's disgusting, please break up ASAP.
  • I hate it how people plagiarise Calvin Harris' beats.
  • I don't like long fingernails
  • I despise the taste of purple onions. It is disgusting.
  • I hate it when some old people push people on the trains etc
  • I don't like it when some people always tell you to move on the trains because they're about to get off, when you are also about to get off. This happens at Kogarah. Far out, I understand if you don't catch this train often...BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAKING COMMUTER TO ME WHO GETS OFF AT KOGARAH EVERYDAY, so if you were more observant, perhaps you'd realise that people wearing MY SCHOOL UNIFORM GET OFF OKAY? FAR OUT.
  • I don't like it when....Well, I don't like this girl in my school maths class. She's a freak at maths though apparently, when people ask her shit she's always like, "OHHH I DON'T KNOW!!!' WELL, IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, OUR MARKS IN THE HSC ALSO INFLUENCE YOURS SO IF YOU DON'T WANT US TO DO WELL AS A COHORT, YOU ARE JEOPARDISING YOUR ASPIRATIONS FOR YOUR INCREDIBLY HIGH ATAR COURSE AS WELL, FUCKER.
  • I don't like it when some people change when they meet new people. They tend to neglect others. I kinda do try to talk, yet they don't really care. So I don't really care either in the end.
  • I hate it when people say that Coldplay is shit. They're not shit. You're shit.
I sound really angsty and annoyed. Kinda am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)