22.10.10

Procrastinating

Hell yes, I am procrastinating. Only done 2 freaking exams and I am ready to shoot myself...I procrastinated the whole morning by going on net-a-porter, looking at dresses I wish I could wear to my formal...but can't buy since they're all out of my budget...(by a lot to be exact). Went on urban outfitters as well; they're having free shipping...found a pair of leather shorts and now I do not know whether I should buy them or not. I've always wanted a pair though.

Hayfever strikes again in this weather. I went out for a afternoon stroll yesterday up my street and they wind blew violently and I came home feeling incredibly itchy in the nasal and throat passage. Took telfast and oh! I felt better immediately. The itch is still there but it's not unbearable.

I simply cannot wait until Monday....that would be the day where I'll pour out all of my Extension 2 maths knowledge onto the exam paper and walk out, never having to solve another complex number problem ever again. I'm hankering for that feeling...I know it will feel liberating, similar to that feeling I had after I finished the English paper. Never will I be required to analyse something that I don't believe in i.e. that a photograph can seriously capture messages of belonging (all because that's what the composer seriously intended for ey?). Free me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)