5.10.10

Sweetheart bitterheart, now I can tell you apart.

I'm rather baffled as to why I took legal studies in year 11. I didn't even enjoy commerce in year 8 so why would I 'enjoy' legal in year 11? Yes...well, as a matter of fact, I am also rather glad that I took it so that I now know how much I don't give a damn about the law etc. Well yes, I do comply with it but the legislation and the practices that go with it really do not faze me. And honestly speaking, I've pretty much obliterated everything legal related from my brain. What constitution? What legislation? What is Common Law? If I were to answer the last question now, I really wouldn't have a clue. Ah! Dropping legal was seriously the best decision I've ever made and here I was thinking of dropping physics. How stupid and downright silly was I?

Anyway, to console my very agitated and paranoid self...I've decided to live by this Chinese proverb: 塞翁失馬,焉知非福. Calm down Katie, calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)