14.12.10

Fate always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart

E.S.T. by White Lies

I'm a strong believer that everyone is destined for something...as corny as it sounds. And if it's meant to be, it will happen... But that makes me question a lot of things too. I wonder why nothing ever eventuates in my life. Maybe I am just not doing anything about my life and therefore, I am in limbo. I feel like I've been stuck in limbo indefinitely in so many respects. I don't know how to elaborate cause everything I feel is just so petty to everyone else.

I miss people. I miss everything.
I miss some more people. I miss the times which were memorable.
I miss school (sometimes). I miss feeling exhilarated and inspired.
But most of all, I miss...

Some idiot told me once that time heals everything. Maybe that idiot is right. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)