15.2.11

we're on the path to eternity


Cut Copy never disappoint. I had been anticipating the release of Zonoscope ever since they announced the release of it. Unlike the disappointment associated with finally listening to Lady Gaga's supposedly epic and life changing, 'Born this Way', I hardly found any flaw in Zonoscope and loved ever single bit of it. It's been too long since Cut Copy released new material and now, I am obsessed like I was in 2008. I am head over heels for the tracks, 'Blink and you'll miss a revolution', 'this is all we've got' and 'need you now'....

'Blink and You'll Miss A Revolution' - Cut Copy

This track is so fking good and just makes me want to get up and dance. I am also lost for words with describing it because it is just so fucking amazing to listen to...and so expletives shall suffice. Okay, enough blogging...I am back to listening to MORE CUT COPY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)