26.3.11

You’re only a teenager. You’re not yet married, so go with the flow, laugh tons, use manners, and try something new.Will you just kiss him already? Trust your feelings, spend your cash, introduce yourself, take a chance, study hard, seek happiness, and regret nothing.Don’t laugh at people’s dreams, make a wish on 11:11, challenge yourself, take pictures and appreciate the memories. You should make time to dance in your underwear, and learn from the past. Play dress up and then take all your clothes off. Have the time of your life."

1. How do you take your tutor seriously when his shirt says, 'Let's go crazy' in pink neon writing superimposed with a crazy looking vintage girl? The answer is you can't and I found myself incredibly distracted in my EXSS tute yesterday.

2. I drove quite a lot today and decided upon driving back to school. I wish I learned how to drive during HSC as it would've been so convenient. Nevertheless, driving back evoked many bittersweet feelings....and many memories. Only a year ago was I there, loathing my routine and wishing that it were the end of the HSC instead. A year on, I look back with fondness and nothing but a resolution that even though, whilst living through 2010 seemed like hell, from the other side, I must conclude it must've been one of the best years of my mere life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)