21.5.11

Her name is Jona, Jona Vark

Gypsy and the Cat video's from their show at the Metro last night are starting to show up online. I can't help but feel quite if not incredibly jealous of those who were lucky enough to have gone. I had bought tickets intending to go despite my age however, upon reconsidering, I was nervous and scared and ultimately, had to give them up to some other lucky person. Yet funnily enough, I have instead made friends with the girl I sold the tickets to!

Ugh, I really wish I had been able to attend the concert cause it looked amazing. Though hopefully, they'll tour again very soon so that I'd be able to go to their concert...And when they do next time, I'll be way over the age limit. Goodness, sometimes I do hate my birthday. Anyway, I wonder if the friend I told to go actually did or not. I hope he did as it seemed as though it was an amazing show and him being a fan of them...well, I sure hope he didn't miss out. Perhaps he did not either. Meh, I wouldn't have any clue.

Jona Vark - Gypsy and the Cat

Running Romeo - Gypsy and the Cat

2 comments:

  1. My friend went to see Gypsy and the Cat on Friday!!!!!!!!! She lent me their album today to listen to - and I really like a few of their songs :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)