28.5.11

Perhaps

Perhaps the wide phenomenon known as the bitch face is pretty common.
I took the train with my uni mates as we finished our tute yesterday. We got onto the train and being quite tired, I didn't totally engage in much of a conversation, preferring to look at a pole and relax my facial muscles. Smiling all the time is way too tiring and from presenting a speech yesterday, I think my muscles deserved a break after all that.
Anyway, as I was gazing into the distance, perhaps being stuck in a daze or simply daydreaming, one of the girls suddenly asks me, 'is your face always like that?'
I always suspected that I probably do have the bitch face on, even when I'm not particularly annoyed or something but her question affirmed everything, I do have a bitch face. And then she proceeded to say, 'you look as if you're death staring the pole'. I wasn't. But I was tired. And I was bored so I just looked at a place where my eyes could take a rest.
So I know now...my facial muscles, when they're relaxed, cause my face to become a bitch face.
Honestly speaking though, I'd rather have a bitch face when I'm relaxed...so that people won't come to talk to me and also, I may look as if though I am busy and that I have a lot of important things to do....or what not. So yeah, having a bitch face is not a bad thing methinks. I think its funny. Now I can stare down and intimidate people. Fuck yes.

2 comments:

  1. hahah i am convinced i do too. sometimes i will come home from uni and be in an ok mood and get asked why i look angry hahah :p

    but i never thought of that advantage you said ;) its true! but sometimes when we want people to approach they wont!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, that is also true in the fact that when we want people, they won't approach....i guess it means that the bitch face goes BOTH ways.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)