26.5.11

Someday

Someday, I reckon I will become one of those who will end up going to concerts themselves. It's rather disappointing to know that I don't have those friends who share an ultimate musical compatibility but uh wells. I kinda do feel inclined to make friends at concerts but bloody hell, how do you do that? Just walk up to them and say, 'hey let's be friends cause I want to have gig going buddies'.
I think I'm assimilating...actually not sure if that's the right word or not but music is growing on me and I am becoming a bigger fan of music everyday. All I want to is go to gigs instead of everything else like the movies or what not. And when I'm 18, I winder if gigging will be my main preoccupation rather than pubbing.
All in all, the point of this post is that I love listening to music.
Perhaps it can be regarded as one of my hobbies.
Second favourite thing is collecting music by buying cheap CDs from jb hi fi. Yeah man.
Anyhow.
I have this friend whom I am totally confused about. We've been friends since forever but our friendship fluctuates. We talk a lot for a while and then stop suddenly. It's weird like that with him. Anyhow, we've been talking again lately but he suddenly stopped responding. Not only do I feel keen but I also feel fucking dumb. I was purely being friendly cause I value him highly as my friend yet he just fluctuates all the fucking time. It's fucking annoying. Either be consistent friends win me or get the fuck out. I'm only this annoyed because I truly miss his friendship and himself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)