20.7.11

to the edge with you

I've been meaning to blog but I always find myself retreating away from it because I simply don't have much to blog about as a matter of fact. I saw HP7Pt2 and Transformers 3 on Monday with the former being pretty good and the latter just simply a showcase of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's ass and boobs. I loved Bumblebee and Optimus Prime as always...and that was pretty much it. Such Pro-Americana ideals showcased in that film though. But Harry Potter was awesome, quite hilarious at some points but overall, bittersweet.

The UMAT is so soon...in just a week I'll have finished the paper and anticipating the next day of university. I'm feeling nervous, like I had felt last year. I did a practice paper and it wasn't the best, still as challenging as ever. It seems as though I just lack that kind of intelligence, the intelligence to deduce stuff and problem solve. It has always been my weakest point...maybe that's saying a lot about myself actually. I hope I can do it this time round, scoring a high percentile...but in the event that I don't, I'll be prepared to face and accept it.

I can't believe uni is so soon. I like bludging around, doing nothing... Despite that, my brain has gone a bit stale to say the very least. And oh yes...my uni results were posted in the mail today for me to receive. I hope semester 2 will bring out the best in me. My first ever semester of uni was high at times yet there were low times too. I hope I can implement what I've learnt for the better in pursue of better grades. I need better organisation as well...all in all, I need to become what I was during my last year of high school. Now that was pretty swell.

And I'm 18 soon. Like in less than 2 hours.
But whatever.
Is it time for a new blog? I'm ready to leave this one behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)