28.8.11

Codex


My sister has been in Bathurst for around a week now. She won't be coming home till the end of the week and she's there for some rural pharmacy placement. What's strange is how I am pretty used to her absence. I suppose as you grow older, life kinda catches up. She's a legit adult now and I presume she has a pretty big life out of home. One day we'll all grow up and separate, lead separate lives etc. It's kinda scary to think about it that way because I have grown up with her all my life. But hey, guess that's what natural life progression is all about.

Above is an unfocused photo of what I had for breakfast. Well, I had a smoked salmon sandwich first and then finished it with mango + passionfruit yoghurt topped with some chopped strawberries. The yoghurt I had was of the 'Gippsland' brand...not too sure what it is but my oh my, their yoghurt is one of the creamiest and thickest I've ever had. The other day, I had some yoghurt from Westfield Pitt Street Mall. What appealed to me most about the yoghurt was how luscious the mango looked and thereby, I really wanted to eat it. The yoghurt was so disgusting, sour even and so despite paying around $6 for it, I chucked half of it away. Unbearable and utter shite. Nevertheless, I shall bail. August is ending soon.....it's kinda odd and strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)