5.8.11

So Cut

Today was a pretty depressing day at uni. Well first up we had our anatomy pract class where we sat in our usual groups. Last week we had two Caucasian girls sitting on our table and they were both nice I suppose. But this week....we involuntarily formed our own token Asian table i.e. the girls ditched us for other smaller groups. It's like...all the Asians get shoved into one group whilst the majority of Caucasian decent just simply clumped together.

My pract group felt pretty sad. We didn't think we were really that Asian, in fact, we weren't even fob. But for some reason, it made us feel like fobs and that we were just 'The Asians'. I don't even know why there is some segregation amongst people. What's even more weirder is that when I look through my facebook friends list, the majority of my friends are of Asian decent. There's nothing wrong with that but I just feel like multiculturalism is kinda...non-existent in my circle. Ah well? Not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)