23.3.12

Yo.

I feel like writing but then my writing skill is depleting by the moment hence a dot point summary shall suffice

  • Pub crawl on Wednesday - I think the Cumbo pubcrawl has a reputation of being extremely rowdy and just fucked up crazy. The pub crawl was shit loads of fun I have to say though my physio crew didn't go to all the pubs but only two in the end. Anyhow, the Cross was filled with cumbo students in their lab coats that night. We blocked the traffic and confused tourists driving past... I wonder what they thought though their faces looked bemused at what was happening. After all, this was the cross and you expect to see weird shit. The night started off crazy where we walked the streets to the 2nd pub of the night although that was full as hell so we jetted off to a pub across the road, which also took us 10 minutes to get into. My friends and I were keen to get off our faces so well.. we bought 7 jagers and 7 vodka shots altogether...downing them one each. Fuck, that shit costed us $119 immediately...and I knew I didn't bring enough. Since we were keen to try the teapot shots, we went to World Bar...and stayed there the whole night. All the shots were getting to our heads by the time we got there and we ordered more and more teapots, each filled with a crapload of shots. And by the end of the night, I think we were all pretty damn wasted. I can remember what happened but my motor control was whacked as hell. Fun night anyway...pub crawls are such fun. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE OR WHATEVER. I sound like an alcoholic. But damn, I haven't felt so high since well...my 18th? Yeah. My 18th. I was goneskies. 
  • Er. Well, I did feel rather down for a bit at the beginning of the week. But once you chuck all that shiet out of your system, your emotions don't really go much into overdrive. Chyeah, crying. Helps. In. a. way. It's the body's way of toilet flushing. 
  • I have nothing left to say. Bailing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)