12.6.12

Crushed.



How does love ever happen? I don't know how other people do it. But some get it right, others spend their lives trying to figure how to make it happen. I think I am far too naive on the topic of love because I don't know whether I will have the privilege of being loved in return. This shit is far too cheesy. But I don't give a fuck because this is my blog and I will write whatever I please.

Yeah I don't know. When I joke how I repel people and fuck all, I actually believe it. Because despite my meagre 18 year existence, I haven't really felt anything from anyone else before. It's all just out of vain from me. I don't even fucking know what I am writing now, but I feel like crap. Liking someone but having no idea how to tell them or any idea what they feel is just dog shit.

Fuck everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)