1.6.12

Not a ramble post.



I went to eat at Newtown with Kelly last Friday. Went to Corridor Bar. It's really pretty.
I look very thrilled. Well, that's cause I was. Catching up is nice. And now I am home on a Friday night finishing up notes. What a life.
I played Oztag. We lost 6 - 8. Taking into consideration that girls score 2 points whenever they try. Haha... I didn't try...only tagged.
I got stressed on Wednesday night upon realising how much I had to do.
I caught the train and fell up the stairs at Hurstville. I was very embarrassed but it was okay.
I went to General Pants Co. and bought a pair of jeans. Why the fuck? Don't know. Don't ask me why. I just felt like spending money. And now I think I should return them cause I don't think they are worth the amount I paid for them.
Also felt really glum today. Yep. No random rambling reasoning why though. It's all a lil bit shitty. As always.
I ate Noggi and Wowcow. Both are good. I want froyo. They say its the new craze, kinda is. It's creamy and delicious. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)