20.7.12

18 - 19

Tomorrow will be my 19th. Today/Tonight will be a party that I am throwing for it. I'm nervous, I haven't really done this and it's way out of my comfort zone. The reason for why I am having it is rather  stupid as well. Because if the year didn't eventuate the way it did, I would just simply be having a quiet day at home.

How much does a year change things? A lot. Perhaps not change. But time brings about new things into life and circumstances change. Maybe you meet new people and lose some along the way.

I can't seem to write anymore. I used to have so much to write but maybe it's because these days I just tell myself to stop overthinking to the point that it seems like trying to write every thought down is simply futile. But that doesn't mean I'm okay either. Coping. Is that the right word for anything? Or is that the right attitude for anything? No. But it gets you on with life so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)