26.8.09

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries.

New Slang by The Shins

I haven't been feeling too well lately, both physically and mentally. The sudden change in weather, with the strong gusts of wind and fluctuating weather has left me feeling rather sick. I'm guessing we're heading into spring, so pollen and dust is everywhere, irritating my nose and making me exhibit all the classic symptoms of hayfever. I look and feel like a mess. My skin is dry, my lips are chapped and my eyes watery. I wake up every morning looking as if I came out of a tornado or something but its simply that I am just allergic to bloody pollen.

Argh. Exams are coming up in about 2 weeks or so and I feel as if I am running out of time. In preparation for the exams, I'm going to terminate all forms of online communication. Yep, that includes facebook, msn, tumblr, twitter and even email. Facebook is such a huge distraction to everything that I do. Once I am on there, I can be stuck on there for a longgg period of time. Therefore, in order to maximise study time and achieve high marks in the yearlies, goodbye facebook for a long time. I shall miss you but its for the best anyway. I'll see you after my yearlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)