31.8.09

Where were you while we were getting high?

Champagne Supernova by Oasis

Isn't it weird how Noel Gallagher left his band (Not that I really care about Oasis)? But it really astounds me at how they endured such a long time, recording and writing together when they hated each other's guts so much. That's a somewhat strange relationship that they maintained there and I guess, it all got too much when Noel ultimately left the band.

I received my exam timetable today and I guess I am pretty satisfied with the exam allocations. I get a 4 day weekend! Excellent and well suited to my needs. I can study some more over that weekend and hopefully, absorb all the relevant information I need to remember.

Monday 14/9: English Advanced
Tuesday 15/9: Mathematics
Wednesday 16/9: Chemistry
Monday 21/9: Maths Ext 1
Physics
Tuesday 22/9: Legal Studies

A pretty hectic timetable methinks. Especially on the 21st. Gosh! Ext 1 and Physics coupled up together. That's bloody brilliant innit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)