9.8.09

See how I stun - Pace is the Trick by Interpol.

Remember those days when all I ever ranted about was either how good looking Paul Banks was or how wonderful Interpol's music sounded? That was me in the years 2007 + 2008. Yep, I was a massive Interpol fan back in the day and their concert at the Hordern Pavilion, made me a fan for life. But there was always the downside, I simply overplayed their music and got pretty sick of them by 2009 by which, I was able to go through periods of not even listening to a single track by them. I only listen to them sporadically nowadays and I wish I hadn't overplayed them. I don't feel the same awe when I listen to their music now...though I still enjoy it very much. Haha, I can still remember that day when I first heard 'Pioneer to the Falls'...I was sitting in my room, playing their vid on youtube over and over again. I couldn't dam get enough of it and when the day came for me to be able to purchase their album, I was more than delighted.

Interpol shall be releasing their forth album soon, according to an official update on their website. I can hardly contain my excitement and am hoping that with this new album that they'll release sometime in the near future, I will resume my position as an avid die hard Interpol fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)