18.9.09

Everybody, everybody just wanna fall in love

Sick Muse- Metric

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I should be studying and not blogging..however blogging is much more luring than studying for..well, legal studies. I dunno why I chose it honestly, maybe it's because I thought I might like it...or what not. How weird. I honestly don't know what prompted me to make such a decision though! Nevertheless, I've completed three exams out of the six I'm due to do. Halfway through ey? Nearly there, not yet though. It feels so much like a Saturday today, it's not even funny. Maybe it's because I've been at home for the past two days that my body feels as though its the weekend permanently.

Spring has gotten the better of me. I am now living on Telfast, a rather effective hayfever control medicine. Gosh, I keep on sneezing and my eyes are so damn watery. I hate this weather so much. It's unsettling and it makes me feel TERRIBLE. I wasn't even half bad in winter. I only had episodes of sneezing and feeling chilly at times. I also recovered from these minor colds relatively quickly. However, with hayfever, it seems as though I cannot do anything to suppress these symptoms BUT by taking Telfast. Great, exactly what I need ey? Anyway, for the first time in two months or so, I bought.....2 items of which are:
1. Muse's album, 'The Resistance'
2. A $20 shirt from General Pants Co.
So in total, I spent $40 on two items. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)