20.9.09

I may be paranoid but no android

Paranoid Android by Radiohead

As always, I should be studying for physics, maths ext 1 and legal studies. However, being a champion procrastinator, blogging is the way to go for me (Y).

Facebook has lost its appeal now. Seriously, there's no point logging onto it when there's absolutely nothing to do. I feel as though facebook is becoming increasingly like a quiz + gaming site and slightly reminiscent of twitter at the very same time. I have twitter, so I guess I shall use that instead now.

I'm slightly nervous for physics tomorrow...since it is in no way, my strongest subject. I suck at it. I only chose it as a subject this year because I found so much interest in it last year, when we were studying galaxies and waves... It sucks to realise how much it doesn't interest me anymore and how different it is to the year 10 course. Oh wells, I shall endure physics until the end of year 12....and hopefully, physics will scale my ATAR and push it up to something sexy. :P Yup, I want a sexy, hot and pretty ATAR score. :D

Better get off now. And btw, Paranoid Android is so long that this it is just finishing right now. Wowww. But nevertheless, its an amazing kickass song. Yay for Radiohead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)