2.12.09

Dools, it's not bad!

I'm actually really cut that Dools is not presenting the Drive show or hosting any more on Triple J. It's such a shame, I really liked listening to him...even though his jokes weren't always funny or that he wasn't the coolest or whatever.
I listened to Dools religiously during my exam periods, in the early mornings when I suffered from insane insomnia (O HAI ALLITERATION), on lonely bus/train rides....and every other day when I just grew tired of listening to my music. His talk show was entertaining and I always looked forward to his podcasts....my only way of accessing his talk show, since I didn't have FM radio on my until now. And when I actually did have FM radio on my phone, I tuned into triple j today to hear such shocking news. Why Dools? Why?
Listening to triple j will never be the same. I loved his dick jokes and stupidity. His segments were ingenious, full of humour and plain entertainment. I will miss Dools so much...it's not that I don't like the Doctor, but Dools..Oh Dools, the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)