31.1.10

Flow sweetly, hang heavy

you suddenly complete me....

When you live in a certain area, you take what it has for granted and will most probably fail to see past its surface... I live in Sydney and it only dawned upon me today that Sydney at night is probably the most beautiful city ever.

We went into the city for dinner tonight at Sushi Rio... I guess it was a consequence of having too much sushi and so we walked into Darling Harbour to take a stroll. The sun was just about to set at that moment and the sky was of a gorgeous dusty pink colour tinted with shades of blue. We walked around all the water features in Darling Harbour and I became so overwhelmed with the immense nostalgia I felt since all the childhood memories came rushing back into my mind. I used to play in Darling Harbour a lot when I was a little girl.... those days never ended and I certainly miss them a lot. Anyhow, we ventured to the Imax area of the harbour, the place where there are many bars and restaurants around. It was a a beautiful sight, to see all the lights from the establishments being reflected on the water, making it look as if the harbour was shimmering and sparkling! The night was calm as well, unlike those typical rowdy Friday nights where people only get drunk and party all long. ....I love the Harbour. I hope to share the beautiful things I see around me with someone else someday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)