3.2.10

Revert

So my mum is now back from Hong Kong and everything is back to what it was before. I'm honestly not used to having a mum at home and it all feels rather strange right now. I guess I became more independent with her being away and I learnt to take care of myself in all aspects of life. Living at home just with my sister and my dad has been great and relaxing...I could always do whatever I wanted. Ahah, these holidays were one of the very best and indeed quite memorable (although it was splattered with tutoring sessions every now and then). Regardless of that sad fact, I enjoyed myself a lot.

I still can't believe the holidays are over. Being back at school has been nothing but a surreal experience now. Everything will inevitably end but right now, it's creeping by so slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)