7.2.10

breathe me

So my sister is off to Hong Kong for around 3 weeks. It's strange in the household right now...cause in no way am I used to her absence as of yet. I mean, I just spent a whole month with her, seeing her everyday and having her drive me around Sydney. In a way, I do miss her. As much as I wanted to sucker punch her (to that I had resorted to facebook to superpoke that action to her), kick her at times, scream at her face and totally ignore her, I can't help but feel rather lonely here without her. It's strange, once you interact with someone so much, your perceptions of them start to skew in unimaginable degrees. I saw how responsible she was and realised how lucky I am to have her as my sister. Although it was quite indirect, but she did take care of me...I mean, who could even be bothered to drive me all around Sydney just to go tutoring. If it was me, I'd be rather annoyed...but no, she did it as if it were something that was part of the norm. So I do appreciate that...

Ah, I want to go to the Phoenix concert....Cecilia told me that they have another show? Gosh, I thought I was out of luck since I couldn't catch them for their first show.
Ahh should I go or not? Well...I do have exams five days after the show...ONE NIGHT IS NO BIGGIE? OR NOT? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)