27.1.10

Hottest 100 Highlights

So, out of the 10 songs that I voted in, four of mine were in the countdown. i.e.
- Angus and Julia Stone's And the Boys
- Muse's Resistance
- Bag Raider's Shooting Stars
- Vampire Weekend's Cousins

All the artists that I voted in were in it but I guess I voted for the more obscure songs I enjoyed listening to i.e. Bluish + Summertime Clothes, both by Animal Collective. Hysteric + Soft Shock by Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Passion Pit's Swimming in the Flood and Phoenix's Girlfriend.

I was so so happy with:
- Brother by Little Birdy
- Help I'm Alive by Metric
- All the Muse songs (Y)
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- The Temper Trap
- Sticks n Stones by Jamie T
- Sarah Blasko (L)
- Pictures by Illy
- The Middle East
- Skeleton Boy by Friendly Fires

Okay, enough with the music posts.....moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)