27.1.10

Mumfy

I finally got my license today...yay, woopee! I actually feel as if I have an identity now and that I can easily send things off in the mail. Good. I just wanted photo id with my home address on it.

I listened to the whole Triple J hottest 100 countdown yesterday. There were some very strange songs that made it up on the list, most notably Art vs Science's placing at number 2 with their terrible song, 'Parlez vous Francaise'. The song isn't even song, more like a chant that should not even be up in the hottest 100. But who knows who voted for this song, perhaps they may be musically retarded or something. I, in no way, appreciate such a song. I think its horrendous. Oh and may I add, how come Uprising by Muse only came 9th? I expected it to be 2nd at least, since I already knew Mumford and Sons was first. Gah, that's rather annoying. I mean come on Lisa Mitchell & Lily Allen both trumping Muse? No freaking way. I feel like a triple j whore now...great. Maybe this is the closest to a bogan I can get...by listening to triple j religiously. Huh?

School is starting tomorrow and yes, I bet a lot of people are dreading this day. I feel indifferent and am accept my coming fate as it is. I know that I will grow to miss school at the very end and so I will try to enjoy this ride as much I as can...In the meantime, I should study for Tipps. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)