12.3.10

Everything is Everything

everything is everything, the more I talk about it, the less I do control...
that lyric up there is basically me in a nutshell. oh dear, that's a darn sad case. I think I talk about too many things and I end up losing control. Oh Katie. Why?

Anyhow, I went to the hospital today for my volunteering induction. It was quite the interesting and I found out that I am going to be visiting old people and talk to them, perhaps keep them company. I am a little nervous to be honest..since they are, inevitably, patients in a hospital and may be very sick or something..you know, I mean good but I don't want to end up being sick as well! Yeah...let's see how this volunteering goes and I hope it will be good in the way that I'll learn something along the way and have it become easier for myself to interact in unfamiliar situations. And this is also first hand experience for me at a hospital..and as the volunteer manager said, 'this will either put you off or put you on hospital work'. It only goes two ways..I wonder which way...and perhaps, volunteering at St George Hospital will help me with choosing university courses. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)